TERMS AND CONDITIONS RETREATS
By signing-up to our programs you voluntarily understand and accept the following terms and conditions as set out below.
• Payments are either made in full or in two installments (50% / 50%)
• Remaining final payment is due 1 month before the retreat
• Last day for cancellations is a month prior to the retreat/intensive. You will receive a 50% refund of the total trip price.
• After that, no refund or credit will be given for cancellations.
• A 50% non-refundable deposit due to secure booking.
• Transferring your Registration to a 3rd party: In the event that you cannot attend the retreat but know of someone who can take your place, you can transfer the full amount of your fees paid to the 3rd party without penalty, on condition that we are notified promptly by both parties of this transaction and the third party completes a registration form.
By registering for this program and signing up, you voluntarily understand and accept the following terms and conditions as set out below.
I am aware that I am responsible for my own travel insurance.
I, a participant of this Program, am aware that participating in the retreat requires a certain level of fitness and general physical health. I acknowledge and voluntarily assume my responsibility to assess my level of fitness and general health (including where appropriate consulting my physician or doctor) and the risks of serious injury that are associated with physical activity of any kind including any variety of yoga, dance meditation and breath work practice and participation in yoga/dance related activities or activities related to this Program (the “Activities”). I confirm that I shall retain all control and direction over my Activities at all times. I voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of my participation in the various activities in this program.
I also agree to inform the instructor of any movements which I cannot safely perform, and I will not perform any activity or movement, which I feel is likely to cause me to injure myself. I will inform the teachers and/or assistants of any limitations or medical conditions that may affect my practice.
I, or anyone who could claim in my name or on my behalf, my heirs and legal representatives, do hereby voluntarily waive, release and forever discharge the organizers, from any and all liabilities for injuries, damages or death resulting from my participation in the activities during the course of this program as outlined in the program schedule or any activities outside of the program and resort facility, and hold them harmless from all claims which may be brought against them for any such injuries or claims as aforesaid and all costs and expenses incidental thereto.
I agree that organizers reserve the right to accept or kindly decline the application of a participant at any time, to make changes in the itinerary whenever reputed necessary for the comfort, convenience, and safety to all participants, and to cancel a trip at any time. In the case that the event is cancelled or postponed organizers will give each participant a full refund of the money paid, the organizers shall have no responsibility of any other expenses (eg; no refunds for flights, other accommodation, travel insurance, etc).